According to the client news of Beijing Daily, in the first half of 2022, the written test of the qualification examination for primary and secondary school teachers will be held on March 12th, and online registration will start on January 14th and last until the 17th. Beijing Education Examinations Institute reminds that social candidates and students who don’t take the exam in our school should take the exam with negative proof of nucleic acid test within 48 hours; Students who take the exam in our school obey the unified arrangement of the test center.
The qualification examination for primary and secondary school teachers includes kindergarten, primary school, junior high school and senior high school. Candidates who apply for the qualification of culture teachers, professional courses and practice instructors in secondary vocational schools take the high school examination. When registering, candidates need to register their basic personal information first. It is worth reminding that candidates who have participated in the written test before must also re-register; Re-registration does not affect the written test scores already obtained. The system will review the information provided by the candidates from January 14th to 18th, and all the information can’t be changed after the review. Candidates who have passed the examination can pay online on January 19th.
According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education, there is no designated textbook for the qualification examination of primary and secondary school teachers. Candidates can purchase books for review and preparation according to the examination standards and examination outlines of various subjects. Examination standards and examination syllabus can be downloaded by logging in to the "Primary and Secondary School Teacher Qualification Examination Network". The Examinations Institute makes it clear that the Examinations Institute is only responsible for the organization and management of examinations, and does not hold any training related to the qualification examinations for primary and secondary school teachers.
The open date of the written test results inquiry is April 15, 2022. Candidates can apply for the results review within 10 working days after the results are announced. The written test is a national unified examination, and the results are valid nationwide.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions in Beijing Primary and Secondary School Teachers’ Qualification Examination (Written Examination) (2022 Edition)
1. What kind of exam is this? How many categories are there?
The qualification examination for primary and secondary school teachers is a national unified examination established by the state and organized by the provincial education administrative department.
The qualification examination for primary and secondary school teachers includes kindergarten, primary school, junior high school and senior high school. Those who apply for the qualification of cultural teachers in secondary vocational schools, professional courses in secondary vocational schools and internship guidance teachers in secondary vocational schools take the high school category examination.
2. How to organize and implement the qualification examination for primary and secondary school teachers in Beijing?
The qualification examination for primary and secondary school teachers belongs to the "national examination prescribed by law". The examination center of the Ministry of Education organizes proposition, registration, marking and publishing results in a unified way. The Beijing Municipal Education Commission is fully responsible for the teacher qualification examination in Beijing, the Beijing Education Examinations Institute is responsible for the organization and implementation of the written examination, and the Beijing Education Institute is responsible for the interview and qualification identification.
3. How to consult about interview, qualification, Putonghua examination, physical examination, exemption from examination, etc?
For questions related to the interview of primary and secondary school teachers’ qualification examination and the identification of teachers’ qualifications, such as interview, qualification identification, Putonghua examination, physical examination and exemption from examination, please consult Beijing Teachers’ Qualification Identification Affairs Center. Tel: 82089117.
4. When is the exam?
Generally, it is held once a year in mid-March and at the end of October. The specific examination time is subject to the registration announcement of the current examination published on the website of Beijing Education Examinations Institute.
5. When will the registration announcement be announced?
It is generally released at the beginning of January and the end of August each year. Please pay attention to the website of Beijing Education Examinations Institute for specific time.
6. On which website do you register?
The exam is registered online, and there is no on-site registration and supplementary registration. During the registration period, candidates log on to the "Primary and Secondary School Teacher Qualification Examination Network"
7. Is there a forecast name?
There is no forecast name.
8. Is there a limit on the number of applicants?
There is no limit to the number of applicants. Within the specified time, anyone who meets the registration conditions can register on the registration website. Registration is successful if the payment is approved and completed.
9. Is there a policy that non-normal students cannot register?
Not at present.
10. Can people who don’t have Beijing household registration apply in Beijing?
Mainland residents without Beijing household registration need to hold a Beijing residence permit (excluding Beijing residence registration card) within the validity period; Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents who study, work and live in Beijing can apply in Beijing if they hold residence permits for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents, travel permits for Hong Kong and Macao residents to and from the Mainland, and mainland travel permit for taiwan residents valid for five years.
11. How to fill in the Beijing residence permit code?
Fill in truthfully and accurately according to the code on the residence permit in Beijing, and you can’t fill in the ID number.
12. Can a person with a residence registration card in Beijing register?
13. Can freshmen and sophomores register?
You can’t. Undergraduate students (including junior college students), junior college students and graduate students in full-time colleges and universities in this city can register.
14. Can college students from other provinces apply in Beijing?
Students from full-time colleges and universities in other provinces with Beijing household registration who are in the third grade or above (including those who have been promoted to junior college), junior college students in graduation year and graduate students can apply in Beijing.
15. Can soldiers apply in Beijing?
Sure. Servicemen and armed police stationed in Beijing should provide personnel relationship certificates issued by the organization and personnel departments of their subordinate units, which should clearly indicate that the applicant belongs to the troops stationed in Beijing. Candidates need to call the consultation number during the registration period, report the information as required, and confirm the registration qualification.
16. How to ensure that the academic qualifications meet the requirements for the examination?
(1) Students’ student status and academic information should be checked and confirmed by Xuexin. com.
(2) After 2002, candidates with higher education qualifications registered in the relevant database of the information management system of college students’ academic qualifications will enter the examination after checking and confirming through Xuexin.
(3) Candidates who have obtained higher education certificates before 2002, or those who have not registered higher education certificates in the relevant database of the information management system of college students’ academic qualifications after 2002, must hold graduation certificates and the "China Higher Education Certification Report" issued by the National College Students’ Information Consultation and Employment Guidance Center. Tel: 010-67410388.
(4) Candidates who have graduated from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan Province or foreign institutions of higher learning must hold a diploma and a Certificate of Academic Degree in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan or a Certificate of Academic Degree in Foreign Countries issued by the Study Abroad Service Center of the Ministry of Education.
17. How to fill in the "highest educational level" in the application form?
Students in school should fill in the academic qualifications to be obtained (for example, graduate students in school should fill in graduate students), while non-students should fill in the academic qualifications already obtained.
18. How to determine the categories that you can apply for according to your academic qualifications?
kindergarten training school
Technical secondary school education
secondary normal school
Technical secondary school education
Colleges and universities (normal and non-normal)
Kindergarten, primary school, junior high school
Bachelor degree or above
Kindergarten, primary school, junior high school and senior high school
19. I have participated in the teacher qualification examination before. Do I need to register again?
All candidates need to re-register, fill in personal information and upload personal photos as required. Registration is only related to the registration of this exam. Re-registration will not affect the results obtained by candidates.
20. When can I pay the fee after filling in the information?
Candidates need to wait for the qualification review after filling in the information. If the application is approved, the registration status will be changed from "pending approval" to "pending payment", and candidates can pay fees. During the registration period, there is no SMS notification for status change, so you should always pay attention to the registration website.
21. If the payment is overdue, can I pay it back?
Candidates who fail to pay the fees within the time limit are deemed to have given up their registration automatically and cannot make up for it.
22. Candidates can’t take the exam after registration. Can I get a refund?
After the payment is successful, the fee cannot be refunded.
23. Does the absence of exams affect the registration of future exams?
Does not affect.
24. During the registration period, is there any SMS notification for the change of audit status?
During the registration period, there is no SMS notification for the change of audit status, so you should always pay attention to the registration website.
25. The registration information is wrong. Can it be modified?
Before the approval, you can log in to the registration system at any time to modify the registration information; After approval, all information cannot be changed. Candidates must carefully verify the information filled in to ensure that the information is accurate.
26. What if the system can’t pay or pay again?
(1) Confirm whether it is in the payment period announced in the registration announcement.
(2) Call the customer service number of the registration website at 010-82345677 during working hours.
27. What if I can’t upload photos?
(1) Change the browser and try again;
(2) Call the customer service number of the registration website at 010-82345677 during working hours.
28. Can I choose the examination place nearby?
Candidates are not allowed to choose the examination place. Test sites and examination rooms are randomly assigned by the system, so it is impossible to guarantee that candidates will take the exam nearby.
29. How to print the admission ticket?
One week before the exam (see the registration announcement for the specific time), log in to the "Primary and Secondary School Teacher Qualification Examination Network" to download and print it yourself.
30. Is there a designated textbook for the exam?
According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education, there is no designated textbook for the qualification examination of primary and secondary school teachers. Candidates can purchase books for review and preparation according to the examination standards and examination outlines of various subjects. Examination standards and examination syllabus can be downloaded by logging in to the "Primary and Secondary School Teacher Qualification Examination Network".
31. Is the written test result universal in China?
The written test is a national unified examination, and the results are valid nationwide.
32. I have passed one subject in the foreign exam. Can other written subjects be tested in Beijing?
As long as you meet the requirements of Beijing, you can continue to register for the written test in Beijing.
33. What documents do I need to take to take the exam?
When candidates take the exam, they must enter the examination room with the Admission Ticket and the documents used for registration. The "two certificates" are indispensable.
Candidates whose "name" and "ID number" on the Admission Ticket are inconsistent with the information on their ID cards are not allowed to take the exam.
34. Can I take the exam if I lose my ID card?
All candidates are required to take the exam with their identity documents at the time of registration. If the identity document is lost, you can take the exam with temporary id card within the validity period. Candidates with household registration books, paper-based "temporary identification" issued by local police stations, passports, medical insurance cards, driver’s licenses and other documents are not allowed to take the exam.
35. When will the results be released?
For specific time, please refer to the current registration announcement. Log in to the "Primary and Secondary School Teacher Qualification Examination Network" to check the results.
36. If you have doubts about the written test results, how to check them?
Within ten working days after the results are published, you can apply for a review of the results. The specific requirements are to inquire about the relevant notice on the bulletin board of the website of Beijing Education Examinations Institute after the results are announced.
37. How to handle the low-income refund?
The written test fee standard is 60 yuan/Humanities (in which 40 yuan/Humanities is the examination fee of this city and 20 yuan/Humanities is the examination fee turned over to the examination center of the Ministry of Education). The city’s urban and rural residents can refund the examination fee (40 yuan/subject). I hold the Certificate of Beijing Urban Residents’ Minimum Living Guarantee (original and one copy) and my ID card (original and two copies) to submit the information on the spot at the specified time for refund. Please refer to the current registration announcement for specific arrangements.
38. Can low-income workers from other provinces apply for low-income refund in Beijing?
You can’t. Only the urban and rural residents with the "Beijing Urban Residents Minimum Living Guarantee Certificate" can apply for it.
39. How long is the written test result valid?
The written test scores are valid for 2 years. Log in to the "Primary and Secondary School Teacher Qualification Examination Network" score inquiry system to inquire about the specific expiration date of each subject.
40. Does Beijing Education Examinations Institute organize training and counseling?
Beijing Education Examinations Institute is only responsible for the organization and management of examinations, and does not hold any training related to the qualification examinations for primary and secondary school teachers.
41. How to further inquire about the details of relevant policies and requirements?
Candidates can learn more about the policies and information of the teacher qualification examination through the "Primary and Secondary School Teacher Qualification Examination Network" and "Beijing Teacher Qualification Network". Both websites have "Frequently Asked Questions" columns, which candidates can refer to.
42. What are the rules for candidates to take the written test, and what are the admission and departure times?
Candidates should try to arrive at the test center in advance. After 15 minutes of formal examination, you are not allowed to enter the examination room to take the current subject examination; 30 minutes before the end of the exam to 10 minutes before the end, you can hand in your papers in advance and leave the examination room; After handing in the papers, you are not allowed to enter the venue to continue the exam.
43. Can candidates take draft paper when taking the written test?
44. How to deal with violations of discipline and rules and cheating?
Violation of discipline, violation of rules and cheating in primary and secondary school teachers’ qualification examination shall be dealt with according to the Measures for Handling Violation of National Education Examination (Decree No.33 of the Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China (PRC)). Anyone suspected of committing a crime will be punished according to the Criminal Law Amendment (IX) of People’s Republic of China (PRC).